Tipo de Contrato: Tiempo Completo
IMPORTANT GERMAN INSURANCE COMPANY WITH PRESENCE IN MEXICO, INVITES YOU TO BE PART OF YOUR TEAM.
- Over 20 years old,
- High school certificate,
- Typing and computer skills,
- Over a year in previous Jobs
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Answer inbound calls and handle middle & back office activities in accordance with the standard operating procedure;
- Coordinate the assistance activities with our supplier's network / functional areas;
- Achieve individual quality and productivity targets and contribute to overall team KPIs;
- Develop an extensive and solid knowledge of our products in order to provide timely and accurate information to our customers 24 hours;
- Provide feedback and ideas to management to continuously improve performance;
- Active participation in team meetings (performance reviews, coaching and training sessions);
- Adhere and comply with the risk management and compliance obligations/processes;
- Follow up of individual cases until the closure of files and solution to clients;
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Conflict Management;
- Attention to detail;
- Work Under pressure;
- Problem Resolution;
- Communications skills;
- Multi task;
- Customer Service Team work.
IF YOU FULFILL THE PROFILE SEND YOUR CV.
Para aplicar al trabajo envía tu currículum a: