Tipo de Contrato: Tiempo Completo
IMPORTANT GERMAN INSURANCE COMPANY WITH PRESENCE IN MEXICO, INVITES YOU TO BE PART OF YOUR TEAM.
- Over 20 years old,
- High school certificate,
- Typing and computer skills,
- Over a year in previous Jobs
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Answer inbound calls and handle middle & back office activities in accordance with the standard operating procedure;
- Coordinate the assistance activities with our supplier's network / functional areas;
- Achieve individual quality and productivity targets and contribute to overall team KPIs;
- Develop an extensive and solid knowledge of our products in order to provide timely and accurate information to our customers 24 hours;
- Provide feedback and ideas to management to continuously improve performance;
- Active participation in team meetings (performance reviews, coaching and training sessions);
- Adhere and comply with the risk management and compliance obligations/processes;
- Follow up of individual cases until the closure of files and solution to clients;
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Conflict Management;
- Attention to detail;
- Work Under pressure;
- Problem Resolution;
- Communications skills;
- Multi task;
- Customer Service Team work.
IF YOU FULFILL THE PROFILE SEND YOUR CV.
La oferta de empleo ha caducado. Puede usar nuestro Buscador de Empleos
para encontrar otras ofertas de trabajo similares.